Hair Replacement Services
- New guests must place their hair order before we can book their appointment for installation.
- Because all hair is subject to availability and shipping delays, we ask that you place your hair order no less than 2 weeks before your appointment. There is no guarantee on the date of delivery.
- We do not guarantee the longevity of your extensions or hair system if you do not use the products recommended to you by your stylist.
- All hair is nonrefundable.
- Typically, we do not install hair from outside vendors. Please inquire if you would like to use hair purchased elsewhere. If we agree to use hair purchased outside of our salon, you will be asked to sign a waiver acknowledging that we cannot guarantee the quality of the final result.
- Each guest is given their own box to store extra hair and any supplies. Hair is stored up to 6 months after your last appointment. At that time, you will need to pick up your hair, schedule an appointment, or kindly donate your hair for those in need. You will be notified that your 6 month period has elapsed. If we do not hear back from you within 7 days, your hair will be donated.
- If you’d like to pick up your hair for any reason, any outstanding balances must be paid by time of pickup.
- We cannot mail your hair under any circumstances.
Consultations & Deposits
- Deposits are required for various services and in special circumstances.
- Any new guests interested in extension or hair replacement services are required to come in for a consultation as their initial appointment. We do not offer virtual consultations.
- Occasionally, guests interested in color services or formal styling services may be asked to come in for a consultation as well.
- Please bring images of your desired hair style to consultations.
- Consultations for hair replacement require a nonrefundable deposit of $150. This includes 2 consultations if a second one is necessary for custom pieces.
- The deposit collected for hair replacement consultations will go towards the cost of your hair order. If you decide not to move forward, the $150 deposit will be kept as a consultation fee.
- Once a deposit has been made for a specific service, the deposit cannot be used for any other service or products.
- Deposits made electronically are subject to a 3% convenience fee.
- All deposits and any fees incurred are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Color correction appointments are unpredictable and time consuming. In order to prevent damage to your hair, we may ask that you schedule your appointment over two days.
- In order for us to plan our course of action appropriately, please be transparent about any and all color or treatments that have been put into your hair. Using box color or henna are difficult to remove from hair and will drastically affect the length of your appointment.
- Color consultations are highly recommended for new guests seeking more involved color changes.
Scheduling & Payments
- We accept cash, credit cards, personal checks, Venmo, and Zelle. There is a 3% convenience fee for all electronic payments, except for Zelle.
- There is a fee of $50 for bounced checks.
- Some appointments may require a nonrefundable deposit. Typically, these are full-day appointments.
- We highly recommend booking several weeks in advance.
- At the time of booking, please let us know all the services you would like done so we can schedule appropriately. If you would like to remove, modify, or add a service to your appointment, please notify us as soon as possible so that we can accommodate you, keeping the time of your stylist and other guests in mind.
- Same day appointment modifications may not be guaranteed.
- Please notify us at least 72 hours in advance if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment. If your appointment is not cancelled or rescheduled 48 hours prior to your visit, you will be responsible for a cancellation fee of 100% of your missed appointment.
- Future appointments cannot be scheduled until all fees are paid in full.
- Guests who continue to cancel without ample notice may be asked to prepay for future appointments.
- Please notify us immediately if you are going to be more than 10 minutes late. If you are more than 15 minutes late, we may need to adjust your services, cancel, or reschedule your appointment. Guests 20 minutes late or more will not be granted service.
- If your appointment must be cancelled due to lateness, our standard cancellation fees will apply.
- Arriving early to your appointment will not guarantee earlier service.
- We strive for your satisfaction and stand behind our work. If for any reason you are not fully satisfied, please give us a call within 48 hours and we will make every effort to resolve your concerns to the best of our ability as soon as possible.
Love and Hair Peace does not offer refunds.
Contact Love And Hair Peace for more information about our professional natural hair services.Contact Us